Fun and games in the Kandersteg open air swimming pool! Daily 26°C water temperature. A spacious green area and a wind-protected sunbathing area are available for sunbathing and ball games. A game of indoor table football or table tennis is a welcome change in dull weather.
- Swimming channel with a counter-current system
- Entry to swimming pool via a heated space in the changing rooms (especially pleasant in dull weather)
- Water slide
- Non-swimmers’ pool with water mushroom
- 25-metre sports pool
- Diving pool with 3-metre diving platform and 1-metre springboard
- Whirlpool corner
- New children's paddling pool
Use of changing rooms and cloakroom lockers free of charge. Single cabins and deckchairs can be rented.
The management reserves the right to change the opening times during dull weather at short notice.
Prices (Download as pdf)
|open from 15th June 2020